Peck Goes to School Peck Goes to School

This is what I love about the animation I find here. Artists frequently cross the line and make really fucked up stuff.

TD-Til All Are One TD-Til All Are One

This is waaay too relatable for me. Was about to be allowed in a chemical engineering major but they put off the decision to see how I would do in my math courses at the time. Got B's in calc 3 & 4 so they denied me and I went to chemistry (on that note I really wish art and science crossed paths more often). This was in the midst of people telling me 'oh you're smart you got this' and it all it does is add to your over-confidence in yourself.

Your illustration skills are AWESOME and combined with your narrative skills that you seem to let your personality come out in really make for an excellent storytelling experience. I believe it's that latter that really makes you stand out to me here. Can't wait to see more from you!

Raziberry responds:

Aw thank you! And yeah, art and science don't see enough of each other. They should hook up for drinks. Not tryin' to play matchmaker or anything, just sayin'.

Pancakes Pancakes

I love the dark parts of NG.

Breakups Breakups

I just really like asshole rainbows.